From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 13:47:20 -0700
Yeah  I don't travel much. just around town so  I should be fine. Maybe I'll slate the settings I need on a piece of paper or something. Oh blah.

Take care.
On Jul 4, 2011, at 11:33 AM, chad morrison wrote:

> I thought it was just as easy to program the radio in the beginning by hand
> and then just read the radio with the program so you have the radio lay out
> saved so you don't have to do it all over again if something goes wrong with
> your radio.  However, if you don't have a lot programmed in it might not be
> that big of deal.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: [log in to unmask]