From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 00:08:06 -0400
Hi Lowell.

My friend is a bit shy about calling someone she doesn't know, but she has
given me permission to give you her phone number so you can call her and
talk to her about the printer if you still haven't sold it.

Here is the contact information:
Patricia Harlan
1-410-962-8351.

This number is unlisted, so please do not give it out or spread it around.
You can usually reach her on weekends and after 5 PM eastern time.  She will
be going to the ACB convention in Reno from July 8th until the 17th.  So you
might get her before those dates, or if not, wait until she gets back from
the convention.  Thanks and 73.
Harvey