From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:29:55 -0500
Hi All,

Well, my shack is a combination radio shack, computer and music room.  It is
located in one of the bedrooms in my home.

Up on entering the shack, you are facing east and along the west wall
immediately to your right there is a file cabinet, and two sfingle-door
cabinets which hold various mics, computer paper, braille paper and other
junk.  Continuing along the west wall you come to the north wall and the
west end of the north wall is taken up by a closet.  To the left of the
closet still on the north wall is the computer desk.  The hutch has all the
usual speakers and accessories on it.  The main desk has a telephone,
printer, scanner, mic and soforth. On the shelf below the desk to my right
is the external hard drive and a few miscellaneous items.

Now moving around to the east wall, there is a window right beside my
computer chair and then just to the left or south of that window is the desk
holding the radio.  I have a Jet Stream 220, Kenwood TMV71A and a Kenwood
TS480.  Plus a TW1 a laptop computer and the Heil boom mic is clamped to the
north end of the desk.  In front of the desk is a nice comfortable wooden
rocker and on the south wall just behind the rocker is my DGX500 Yamaha
keyboard.

As you can tell, all my favorite things are in this room and I spend a lot
of time here.

73

Kris