From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:15:45 -0400
Right Butch,

That's how the ts590 works.  On RTTY the freq shift control is disabled but
the width control still works.  Another thing that you might want to change
is the auto mode sellection which is off by default.  You can change that in
menu 23.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.