From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:11:05 -0400
Hi Ed,

As far as the equal signs in the messages, change your format from rich text
or HTML
to plain text.  Just how this is done varies from Mail program to mail
program.  You can do it temporarily in most mail programs by writing your
message and before sending it, under one of the menus--usually the format
menu--but again this varies--choose use plain text or some similar item
reference.  You can also do it permanently for this specific address (most
mail servers handle rich text or HTML properly but this one doesn't) but
this is more complex.  If you tell us what program you are using, I or
perhaps someone else may be able to give you specifics.