From:
"Tim Crawford (GI4OPH)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 09:54:29 -0000
Hi Ed,

Glad you fineally also got subscribed.  I must admit, I haven't poked around
the 590 group section on the yahoo site, but in general I don't find the
whole yahoogroups site that pleasant to navagate anyway.

Traffic on the 590 list is quite high, but all in all quite interesting.
I'm hoping to replace my aging 1000mp in the next year, and the 590 is
certainly a serious contender along with the K3.
I'm holding off  to see what progress might occur accessibility wise on the
latter in the next months, and of course there is the new high-end Kenwood
due sometime in 2012 I beleive.

Best 73,

Tim.

Bangor, N. Ireland.