Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 22 May 2011 14:41:50 -0500
Mike,
Got back from Dayton last night.  Kenwood didn't seem to have
anything new in HF and the ham I was walking with didn't say anything
about an amp at Yaesu.
a vendor out in the flea market had a T Y T dual band handheld for
$120 - a talking dual bander which was really interesting but inside,
Universal Radio had the same handheld for $89 and I know who they
are!!  One almost followed me home and I know how to call
Universal!!  Anyone else interested call and ask for Ron who is
pretty up to speed on the product.  He was from the Chicagoland area
and we hung out quite a bit while he lived here and he has a pretty
good handle on accessibility.
Dayton was fun, as always but so many bargains, so little money!!