From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 20:38:59 -0500
That net goes on for awhile.

And, other than state chasing, it wouldn't know what to do with
traffic if any showed up.

I don't have a problem with  state chasing, I've done my share of it.
But they really should call the net exactly what it is, awards
hunting, and forget any mention of the word traffic.

Obviously, 7.185 is out of the question for most of the evening on any
day.

But, remember that most of the people are now below 7.2. So, if we can
find a hole between the BC stations, there is likely to be more free
space above 7.2 than one may think.

K5XU