From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 17:52:12 +0800
Hi All,

I have just got around to trying to print the Two pages that is on
theHandihams website, the one we all were talking about the other day.  When
the download says the PDF document is empty, just print as you normally
would and you will or should get two pages of print. I know a print copy is
not much use to some of us, but you will have a copy of the circuit. I have
just printed mine out, and put it on our Scanner and about half was read,
not the circuit though.

The above might help some.

73

Trevor.  VK6YJ.