From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 05:14:14 -0700
I have bought these at ham fests, but a local ham is wondering where to
buy them.  These are the two pin ones used on a lot of Motorola radios,
one bare and one covered, a flat connector.  We're looking for heavier
wire, the local auto parts store only has number 18.  ANyhow, does anyone
know where to order these?  What I'm wanting is the ones that have the
connector on each end so they can be used to disconnect radios.  Hope all
of this makes sense.
73
Butch
WA0VJR