From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 22:04:08 -0400
Hi Rich, to my knowledge, neither unit can accept an SD card, although the
IPad 3rd edition which is rumored to come out  this fall, may have that
possibility.  For that matter, the next IPod may have that as well.  One
thing that the latest IPod touch does have, is not just 1, but as I
understand it, 2, count them, two, cameras, whereas the 3rd gen IPod, which
mine is, does not have any camera at all.  Of course, cameras make a good
thing even better, as OCR, money identifiers and many other APPS are useable
with both the Phone, Pod and Pad, of comparable generations.

there is an IPad, 2, which has cell capability as well as having WYFI, and
one _does _Not have to have a longterm contract as I understand it, at least
with AT&T, in order to do cell internet with that IPad, you can supposedly
use cell capability a month at a time without a long term commitment.
Danny.