From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:55:17 -0600

We have been enjoying our guests at Chicken Paradise  (www.chickenparadise.com) since 2005.  Although we only have one suite, and only serve gluten-free breakfasts, we are ranked #6 out of 49 B&Bs in San Antonio by Trip Advisor.  About half of our guests have no dietary restrictions.  They just like it here!  This is a great place to celebrate anniversaries or bring your GF family.  We have a large pool, a treehouse, and lots of chickens roaming around, along with a family of peafowl.

San Antonio is a great place to visit, and the Holiday Season RiverWalk lighting show started last week.   There are barges with carolers and almost 2 million Christmas lights on the trees along the RiverWalk.  We just had a cancellation for the weekend of December 16, 17 if you would like to experience the RiverWalk.

Spring Break bookings are already being reserved, so if you are interested, let us know soon.

You can find us on Facebook at Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast.  Come see us!

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216