From:
Carol Guchek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Guchek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:29:30 -0400

I am on the mailing list for Joan's Bakery. I've had her baked goods and
they are delicious. This is the sad news I received this morning.

Joan's GF Great Bakes, Inc.

Friends, last night (7/20/11) there was a fire at our bakery. The place
looked like there was an explosion. It was boarded up when we arrived this
morning. Thankfully, no one was hurt. We are devastated. We are going to
explore all available options to try to get up and running as soon as we
can. Please stay tuned as we will post updates to our facebook page when we
can. We will also send out emails as we have more information to share.
Thanks for your support during this tough time.

Thanks again for your support - and we'll be in touch again, hopefully soon.

Sincerely,

Ken Popkin
Joan's GF Great Bakes, Inc.

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?llr=qcfzqpcab&t=1106687506623.0.1102180029520.196