From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2011 21:09:21 -0400
    I agree.

In fact, I have used the n3fjp field day logging software (both the normal
and network versions) for years with no problem at all.

So, if Field Day is the main interest, I'd go with N3FJP.

X M log, in my experience, though, is much more accessible as a general
logging program than A C log, which is N3FJP's general logging program.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ