From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 08:02:56 -0400
John and all:

I guess that summarizes my thinking as well.  I'd say let's keep the round
table on 7.185 at 4 p.m. Eastern on Saturday afternoons, and try to limp our
way through the summer.  However, if someone else wants to try something
else just to see what might work better on a temporary or back-up basis, I'd
say "go for it!".

It's always fun to try new things!

In my view, that is what this hobby is all about.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ