From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 00:14:08 -0400
Hi Eric,

Can't say anything about the TYT radios, but the Wouxun radios aren't difficult or cumbersome to program at all. Menu 27 is used to program memories. Switching between memory and VFO modes is just one button punch. Specifically, the menu key followed by the TDR key toggles between the two modes.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY