Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:38:28 -0400
Nope Russ, Anyone who has Office Business or Office Professional will have
Outlook.  Earlier versions of Office like 2000 or 97 all had Outlook, but
after that, Microsoft started marketing them with different versions.
Example, Home and Student Edition only has Excel and Word and PowerPoint;
upgrading to Business gets you Outlook and an accounting program, while
Professional also gives you the Access Database.