From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:49:00 -0400
Hi, all.

Well, if the weather co-operates this week-end, I'm hoping to get someone
over here to help replace my ailing PVC mast extension with the 10-foot
Radio Shack mast extension that I bought last Friday evening.  However,
since I don't know exactly whether and when the help will materialize, I
cannot commit to either the 40-meter Mid West East Coast Round table on
Saturday afternoon, or the 20-meter cross-country blind ops net on Sunday.

If things go more quickly than I anticipate, you can be sure I'll want to
test things out, but for now, I'd better play it on the safe side.

Hopefully, someone can step up to the plate and keep things going here.

I'll certainly keep everyone posted.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI