From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2011 07:04:15 -0400
Hi, all.

Well, the Michigan QSO Party is almost upon us, but I have developed a
little unanticipated problem as far as logging is concerned.

My initial plan was to work the contest as much as I could today, using my
laptop with Jaws and the N3FJP software already installed.  Then, when I had
to leave, I'd just transfer my log over to the computer at the EOC where I
will be working, which also has N3FJP software on it for the Michigan
contest.

The problem is that I can't find any way to do that in the software.  In
other words, I can export and create an ADIF file, but I see no way to
import it into a blank Michigan QSO Party log.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm going to write Scott Davis about this as well.

73 and hope to see some of you in the contest.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ