From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:17:09 -0600
yeh the web bassed configuration makes set up and changes very easy and
straight forward compared to allot of the older units that sometimes had
very graphical interfaces.
On my DSL modem/router, the configuration stuff is all browser bassed...the
links are not labeled, but they're always the same on the home screen so you
can figure out which "#" sign to click on to get to the screen you need.
This latest modem/router that I have, was the easiest I've ever used to open
up ports, or port forward for echolink.
Very simple and user friendly.  My old DLink wireless router took hours to
figure out and allot of mucking about to set anything like that.
73
Colin, V A6BKX