ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2012 22:09:26 -0600
Sharon,

Sandy and I, as well as others on the list, have been using iPhones for some
time.  Sandy and I have the iPhone 4S but it has the version 6.0 software
which is what the latest iPhone 5 has.  With the iPhone 5 just coming out,
you might be able to get a used iPhone 4S for a lot less money.  I have more
music on my phone than I do my computer.  Volumes are nice and loud, when
you need it to be, and the speed of the speech can be adjusted from low to
high.  I think, which ever iPhone you got, you would enjoy it.  You can put
skype on it and talk for free over seas or any place in the world really.
Touching the screen was a little odd for me at first but within a week, I
wouldn't want anything else.  The stereo, when using earphones, is amazing.
I'm sure if you have any questions, someone will know the answer on here and
there are other lists specifically for iPhone discussions.

Phil.