ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2012 04:12:46 -0400
someone requested it but I do not have the bandwidth to reupload.

I then remembered another friend's Sendspace Max account  and her
parking permit for some of my Bible uploads and I found the NCV is
still available.

You find it at this folder link:

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/43jra6

The NCV comes as a multipart .rar archive. You need something like
7-zip to extract the Bible; extracting the first part should also get
the  rest extracted.

enjoy and be blessed!

Doris