From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2011 06:21:57 -0400
On the most recent qsyers, it also allows cw read out on your current
frequency, mode, and on some rigs other things as well, and if the qsyer you
have/all for this discussion made by John Hansen, w2FS in NY,  _doesn't have
the cw read out feature, he, John, at coastalchip.com, will update the unit
for from free to _very cheap---also, if a blind ham doesn't own one of these
jewells, John makes the first one available, for fifty bucks shipped, which
is 45$s under the price for sighted hams, for for any more than the initial
one for the blind ham.  If you don't have one, it's quite well worth the
investment! HTH, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.