From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 11:00:48 -0400
Butch,

I don't know all the brands, but Tokyo has a legal limit (1500 w) amp
currently selling for $6,000.   The KW model Gary has is now $3,500 and
the 750 W one that i have is now $2,500.  I paid just under $2,000 three
and a half years ago.

They had planned to release a 2.5 KW model, but things changed due to
the world economy.   Don't know how far along in design/production it
was, or if the hold up is temporary or a permanent kill of the unit.

73, Steve KW3A