From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 22:56:27 -0400
Back in the 50's you even had to report to the FCC where you would be
portable from, I think.

We've come a long way.  It makes the callsign longer, but I think that I
would put the /8 on my call, especially if it's in a different county or
something like that.
Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls