From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2011 21:01:33 -0400
    I'd be willing to try the 40-meter round table at a later time if that
is the will of the group.

Again, I want to remind everyone that even though I'm quite willing to be
net control when I'm available, the xyl and I likely will be camping most
week-ends from now until mid August, so I'll be limited to 100 watts and the
screw-driver antenna with the TS480.

But I'm certainly willing to try anything anyone else wants to try.  We
could always switch back to the late afternoon time in September.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ