From:
Armand Bakalian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 21:11:06 -0700
Hi Listers,
I'm looking for some F6A accessories, namely the cigarette lighter cable,
with the Cigarette Lighter plug on the end, (Not the PG2W), and one of the
models of the speaker mics that fit the F6A. I understand there are three
models at different price points, but haven't been able to find out what
the differences are between the three mics. are their features different?

If you have any of these accessories that you would like to get rid of, let
me know what you have, and their corresponding prices.

Thanks,
Armand WB2ZEI
Sacramento