From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2011 01:13:13 -0500
Tom, It is Satuyrday morning after the big tornado in st. Louis.  I just
wanted ti be sure your Son and family are ok.  St. Charles got hit pretty
bad in some areas.  Lambert is a total mess, and Marilyn Heights and several
areas really have a tremendous amount of damage.

We were lucky here.  There were two tornados and one went north of us and
the other went south.  We got a pretty good thunderstorm out of it, but
little or no damage as far as I know.

I'll try to make the net this afternoon.

73
Kris