From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:43:48 -0500
you will have a hard time finding a computer that wil run this, becaues although it is supposed to work with xp I never had luck with xp pro  but if you google digitalk psk 31 you wil find skip's blind friendly version of the program. it works floawlessly on windows 98, so an old laptop with 98 wil be a great dedicated psk rig it's written in visual basic, so anyone who wants to do it and knows vb can probably  get the source code form skip. he is the same guy who wrote digipan and basically invented psk I believe