From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:10:39 -0500
It's been years since I used a KAM, but  if I remember right, it's just
standard 12 VDC.    Current drain is pretty low, so any wall wart should
work.  You can also pull it from your station's supply.  I would add
that in several Kenwood manuals I've seen over the years, they  suggest
not using the same supply for rig and TNC, but some guys do it just fine.

73, Steve KW3A