From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:33:45 -0500
Hi Fred,

Well, you may have sent me that message and I may have spaced it, grin.

You have told me all I need to know and did it very well.  I think I will give the antenna a try, it sounds like just what I need.

Thank you so much for writing all of this down again.

tnx and 73 Keith-wa9dro
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.