From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:14:20 -0600
Tom,
What was the letter designator in the SS exchange?  I thought it had
to do with power - A for 100 or less and B for above.  But I think I
heard a Q and an U so I am confused.
I played on ten a bit and once I got the freq. shift between my
transmit and receive straightened out, people heard me rather well!!