From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:36:26 -0500
    Steve:

I asked the manufacturer of the antenna himself, and he emphatically said
"no", the 40 extra feet of RG8X coax  wouldn't make a difference on 160
meters.

And, I know that Mike from the list pretty much said the same thing, and he
seems to know way more about the type of antenna I'm working with than I do.

Still and all, though, I sometimes do have to wonder.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ