From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:01:16 -0500
I'd do a full reset on the radio if I were you, unless you had it set that
way, it sounds like either something went flakey and a reset might fix it,
or, the dreaded crimp connectors in that radio to attach wires to the boards
are going flakey which was a known thing on those radios. Hopefully the
reset does the job. I did see your first message and it was fine but I
wasn't in a position to respond at the time.