From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2011 15:55:26 -0600
sounds excellent.
some features I'd like to see are:
audible tuning and power aids, IE like the TW1.
Good solid construction.
2 meter, 1.25 meter and 70 centimeter capability on the VHF/UHF side.
1.8 to 54MHZ capability on the HF side.
2000W rf power handling on HF and at least 400W on the VHF side.  Also,
short verbalization as in just the number instead of a full audio
discription.
13.8V is a must.  Also, a TX audio monitor feature would be nice to have as
an option to turn on and off.
and of course, if a frequency counter could some how be worked into this
unit, or another one, I think they would sell like hotcakes.
I also think that putting an LCD display on the unit would make it more
appealing to buyers outside the blind ham community as well.
I know that's allot, but nothing wrong with a wish list right?

73
Colin, V A6BS