Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2011 21:18:44 -0700
Hi
     I was excited to here both the Javanese and the station from Panama.
The only thing was that as hard as I tried, I couldn't contact anyone. I
think that the SWR on my converted 11 meter vertical is somewhere between 4
and 5. With the external antenna tuner it comes down to 3.4 and I clean up
the rest with an the internal tuner on my radio. I am guessing that if I
could get that SWR down below 2 that I would start making contacts.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: