From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2011 06:06:27 -0400
    Howard:

I'm enjoying these great conditions  as well, although somewhat vicariously.
Haven't worked a lot of folks because of other interruptions and the other
antenna projects going on here, but you're right;  it is absolutely amazing.

The ARRL 10-meter contest this December should really be a blast if
conditions hold.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ