From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:44:45 -0400
The Cross-Country Blind Operators Net met at 2000Z today on 14258.
Coast-to-coast signals were somewhat weak, but with the shorter skip, many
more of us could copy each other.  I might have missed a couple of callsigns
in the following list, because I occasionally found myself typing calls into
N1MM (which I use to set the beam heading) when they were supposed to go
into Notepad.  Anyway, check-ins include:
W9DIK
KG4ITD
WB9SLM
W3IUU
K7UC
W7ORN, Howard, Kennewick, WA
W8QIY
WA0VJR
K7RX
WA2HIP, John, Bangor, ME
KW3A
KB9ZUV
WD5CMZ
WD8INW
kc9ltv
WT0V (brief radio check)
WD9GUT
KC0NNT/m, Phoenix, AZ
WA0KZB
W5ACE, Bob, Greenville,, TX
N9GOC/m, Pat, Illinois
KF5BXG, Bill, Fort Worth, TX
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls