From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 18:23:55 -0400
    Steve:
I did write to Scott, and he seemed at a loss for an explanation as to why
the wave files wouldn't play.

He also told me that his software operates from the default sound card, but
that you can't get to it from his software.

Finally, and this may be the major factor, he said that he doesn't have a
Windows 7 machine there, so really doesn't know what else to tell me.

So, I'm off to check into the cost of another USB to serial adapter.

With the XYL being gone, I don't know when I'll get to the store to pick one
up, or maybe I'll just order one on line.

Anyway, thanks for hanging in with me through all of this, and I'll keep you
posted.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ