From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:16:12 -0400
i don't see that they are any easier to use than any other radios  thei ronly good  really is that they are cheap  and perform well and I do love the fm radio mute when you recieve a call on the ham radio part of the ht   I didn't see it in the info abotu the radio, but for future reference, if you press the function select button and a number key  in fm radio mode it sets a preset on that frequency  so you can have 9 memories on fm   not sure if anyone else figured that out already
I will be getting another one of those radios soon i think unless I manage to get a thf6a have to save my pennies though unfortunately or I'd have the one being offered already