From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2011 20:26:15 -0400
Hi Joseph,

Sorry. I'm not smart enough to get this to work with the Mac, mostly because I don't know if there's a driver for the USB to serial adapter in the cable.

The owx I have for Windows, I just ran cygwin and it did the whole build right in cygwin. This is probably a couple versions ago, but here it is:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1053407/owx-win32.zip

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY