Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:23:38 -0400
Here is the info from Scott and Kim on the n3fjp software.

If you are not running the software with Administrator privileges In Vista
and Windows 7, after navigating to the program directory where you saved the
file you created, you must click on Compatibility Files to see the file.
Vista and Windows 7 actually store the files in a "Virtual Store" under the
AppData
store in your user folder. Fortunately, you don't need to hunt around for
the files, just turn on "Compatibility Files" in Explorer. When you browse
a folder that has these hidden files, you'll see a Compatibility Files
toolbar button. Clicking it will show the virtual files for that folder.
Keep in
mind, though, that the files won't show up in Open and Save dialogs.

Here is a YouTube video that another user created to show how to find the
files and where the Compatibility tab is located:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wriLnpzqop4

If you ARE running with Administrator privileges, the above steps shouldn't
be necessary.

Steve, K8SP