From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2011 16:52:02 -0400
    Howard:

Thanks a lot for the tip on the UTube video.

The first thing I have to do is get the computer, and get Jaws installed and
configured properly.  I also need to do some Windows 7 learning, but
hopefully, within the next few weeks, I can tackle the logging software
issue.

After all, Fall contest season is rapidly approaching!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ