From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2011 13:16:34 -0400
    Steve:

Well, we once again have thunderstorms in the area this afternoon, so I
don't know how conditions will be within the next few hours, but I'll
certainly give it a shot.

Thanks for the correction on the exchange.

I should have been clearer in my original post.

I don't think I'll be able to submit my log this time around, because, so
far as I know, you can't do it after the fact, but at least I'll keep a list
of qsos for my own records, and give out some points to others who will be
seriously competing.

As I think I said earlier, the new laptop is supposed to arrive next week,
not quickly enough for the contest, but them's the breaks, I guess.

See you in the contest, Steve, and hope to hear others as well.

P.S.  It will be nice to be able to do 160 this time around, although with
the weather as it is, I suspect the band will be quite noisy.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ