From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:33:07 +0800
Hi Gerry,
I agree the Icom 7000 is a good radio, but it is not for the faint hearted I
feel. A little more information on the menus would be an advantage. Several
times I have unknowingly got in to a menu and not realising it, several
minutes later some how found my way out. More sited help is needed for me,
this will happen when my Amateur Friend is free. He has just finished work
so in the future should be able to get  more of a handle on the workings of
the 7000.
I can't ask the XYL, her site is as good as mine.

Yes it is a good compact Radio, a pitty the manual is not in a text format.

73

Trevor.  VK6YJ