From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2011 02:19:14 -0500
I got a confusing message, at least to me, from my friend about the
590. Seems that a good friend of ours told him that the 590 has been
having problems that the, and I quote him "Yahoo 590," though I am
pretty sure he means Yaesu 590, is better? or more dependable?
Can anyone on this list shed some light on the potential source of
his concerns about problems with the 590s and the meaning of "yahoo 590," :)

confusing me! :) we almost settled on the 590 as the one I should
get, when this anomaly came up. where ever it is from. :)

--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Mostly Cloudy, Thunder;
Lightning Observed 66°F Wind:SSW-200° at 9mph

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F