From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:03:03 -0600
I have a Xantrex powered inverter.  It uses a 1500 watt inverter and 3 17
amphour jel cells in it to power the inverter.  It also has a charger that
comes with it and you can plug into 110 volts or connect to the two 3/8 inch
terminals on the unit for direct 12 volt output.  The charger plugs into the
Cigarette lighter to charge the unit, and I always leave it connected to
keep the unit floating at 13.1 volts.  I regularly cycle the battery to keep
it working properly.  Gerry