From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:13:58 -0400
    Lloyd and all:

I will take tomorrow afternoon's 40-meter east-coast mid-west round-table,
if it is not already spoken for by someone else.

Regarding my helping with the nets for August 20 and 21, I'll have to see
how things go before making a definite commitment.

We need to remember that the 40-meter round table on the 20th might be
pre-empted by the North American Qso Party SSB contest, which I hope to
participate in myself.  I am not yet sure of my availability for the Sunday:
August 21st 20-meter cross-country blind ops net, but will know more as next
week progresses.

I'm looking forward to talking with those who can make it into tomorrow's
40-meter round-table--on or near 7.185 MHZ at 4 p.m. Eastern.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI