From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:21:08 -0600
this sounds like a blast.
The only part I would tend to agree with is the high voltage thing...it's
way too easy to accidentally, or insidentally touch that high voltage when
your working on something...
However, some basic soldering of medium to large sized components, and the
tactile and a-semetrical suggestions are great.
I don't know what, these days, would have high voltage anyway unless you are
working with big power tubes...and me thinks that unless you are building a
full legal limit amplifier, you wouldn't be near voltage high enough to be
dangerous anyway.
Even one of those QRP mono-band transceivers in a more accessible kit form
would be cool.

73
Colin, V A6BS