From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2011 18:26:24 -0700
Hi All,

It's been a bit since I've looked at the shortwave market.  I currently have
a Sony ICF-7600GR and an Eaton E5.  Is there anything on the current market
which might be new that would be as good as or better than either of these
in terms of performance and that is accessible by a totally blind person?  I
would be interested in both portable and bedside units.  The bedside
receiver must have broadcast band, shortwave and commercial FM available and
HD would be a plus.

Thanks much for any advice and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX